Clear your greenhouse of unwanted pests by fumigating with Garlic Greenhouse Smoke. The Greenhouse Garlic Smoke is chemical-free and contains natural garlic oil within a fuse-lit smoke canister for the effective treatment of greenhouses. Garlic oil is a known plant nutrient and gives plants extra defences to fight off insect attacks.
- Helps to control a wide range of plant pests including whitefly, greenfly, red spider mite, mealy bugs etc.
- Garlic is also a plant nutrient which gives plants extra defences to fight insect attack
- Much easier to use than sulphur candles as plants do not need to be removed during treatment plus they are safe to use in aluminium and wooden structures
- The garlic smoke does not leave any smell and will not taint fruit or veg
- One fumer is sufficient for a 6 x 8 greenhouse
- 8 x 5.5 x 5.5cm (3.3 x 2.4x 2.4")